- To help supply and care for the sanctuaries and altars on a weekly schedule. This schedule can be found in the bulletin.
- To see that the vestments and altar servers’ cassocks and surplices are kept clean and in repair.
- To encourage members to frequent reception of Holy Communion by having a regular monthly participation in the sacrament of the Eucharist.
- To encourage sociability and to promote interest in church activities among women of the parish.
- To assist in the decoration of the church for special occasions.
Membership is open to parishioners. Meetings are held on the 4th Monday of each month from September-June in the school hall at 7:30 PM. Dues are $15.00 per year. The meeting announcements appear in the Sunday bulletin. Business matters are first discussed, and then a social hour follows. Guest speakers are often invited during the course of the year to discuss health, history, religion, etc. An annual Communion Breakfast is held in February, and in October a reception is hosted for couples celebrating 50 or 25 years of marriage. All enjoy the different events. So, come and join us.
- President: Mariannina Miller
- Vice President: Margret Kleimlercher
- Recording Secretary: Jean Cerrilo
- Treasurer: Vickie Ross
- Corresponding Secretary: Santa Bonaviso