St. Anthony Volunteers
Volunteering is a great way to meet your parish family and contribute to your parish and its needs. We grow as a Christian community as we pray, work, and have fun together.
Chair: John Larkin
- To promote an atmosphere of a true family parish.
- To create a truly welcoming atmosphere where all parishioners are made to feel like “family”.
- To deepen this sense of family through a variety of social events and drives which benefit our parish family and the community at large.
- Family Fun Bingos
- Italian Supper and Theme Basket Raffle Night
- Annual Parish Feast Day Festival/Picnic in June
- Clothes Collection Drive for Mother’s Day
- Clothes Collection Drive for Father’s Day
- Winter Coat Collection
- Mitten and Scarves Tree
- Christmas Gifting Tree
Membership in the Saint Anthony Volunteers is open to all parishioners who wish to promote a friendly atmosphere within our Church and among all our parishioners.
Meetings are held periodically, usually before a social event. The Volunteers are always looking for new ideas and suggestions. Volunteers may help with just a single event or multiple activities.
If you have any questions, or wish to volunteer, please contact the rectory at 914-965-2733 or John Larkin at 914-969-6070 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.